Welcome to Mrs. Cooper's Home Page :)
I designed this website to be easy to navigate through as well as easy to read. I hope this website helps keep you informed about my classes.
Enjoy the quotes below. . .
"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." (Billy Graham)
"Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure." (Brian Tracy)
"Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you dream it, you can make it so." (Belva Davis)
Mrs. Cooper's classes
Tech Apps (6th, 7th & 8th grade)
Exploring Careers (7th & 8th grade)
1. Students need to be in their chairs with the necessary supplies ready to begin work.
(The tardy policy is outlined in the student handbook.)
2. Remain seated and in the room at all times to ensure learning will take place.
3. No games, internet usuage, or emailing without teacher consent.
4. Extend proper courtesy and respect to teachers and class members.
5. Students will take proper care of materials and....especially technology equipment!
6. No changing of computer settings (including display, wallpaper, and screensavers).
No visiting websites except those specified by the teacher.