- Graduated from Texas Woman's University May 1995 with a Bachelor of Science degree in general education grades 1-6 with an Early Childhood endorsement
- Attended North Central Texas College 1990-1993
Graduated from Sanger High School May 1990
- 1996-Present Kindergarten Teacher at Ponder Elementary
- 1995-1996 Kindergarten Teacher at Pilot Point Elementary School
- January-May 1995 Student Teaching at Ponder Elementary School
I strive to provide an inviting classroom for all learners, through a risk-free environment. Students are encouraged to take an active part in learning, where they are engaged in a variety of learning activities daily.Family:I married my husband, Stan, in June 1996. He is a self employed Veterinarian and specializes in small animal surgery. In his free time, he is a beekeeper and he has several active hives in the back of our property. He is also an AGGIE!!! We have been blessed with two wonderful children. J T graduated from Ponder High School last year and is currently employeed at Chick-Fil-A and will begin college at North Central Texas College in Corinth. Our daughter, Ashley, is a freshman at Ponder High School this year. She is a member of the Ponder Lion Marching band and plays the trumpet and the piano. I have a large extended family who are very supportive to my teaching career.
I enjoy attending church regularly, spending time with family and friends; going out to eat; Cricut crafts, and listening to music.