VOTE FOR CLASS OFFICERS FOR YOUR SENIOR YEAR HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/agdR5yS3ZzFYI: See the Senior Portraits information to the right!!Date: Aug 9-10, 2016Time: 9:30 am-4:45 pmLocation: PHS CafeteriaTo sign up: www.ultimateexposures.comSelect "Schedule a sitting" button, then click "Yearbook"Prom was a HUGE success!!!Thank you to all of the sponsors, parents,and students who helped make prom amagical and memorable night!!!BAKE SALE: Saturday, April 9, Bev's, from 8:30am-12:30pm. Sign up sheets will be available for working a 2 hr shift. Baked goods can be dropped off Friday 4/8 at school or directly to Bev's on 4/9. This is the last event for Juniors to earn points toward a free prom ticket. If you want to know how many points you have, just contact Ms. Knitter (email@example.com) Tickets cost $50. You need 100 points for a free ticket and 50 points for 1/2 off a ticket. (This is applicable for students who have attended PHS for the past 3 years. If you are new to PHS, your points will be different. See Ms. Knitter if you have any questions!)
- CLASS MEETING for PARENTS AND STUDENTS: Sunday, 1/31/16, 2:30 - 3:30 pm, Ponder High School Library. We will be discussing prom and Project Graduation.
- Take this PROM MUSIC SURVEY and tell us what 2 songs you want to hear at prom: http://goo.gl/forms/OPiik3TbZB
- Take this PROM SURVEY and let us know what you think!! http://goo.gl/forms/NJrlgmBp9s
- FALL FESTIVAL SHIFTS: Thank you to everyone who can help work at the festival!!
- FALL FESTIVAL RAFFLE ITEMS: Fall Festival is Saturday, Oct 17 from 5:30-9 pm. The Juniors are raffling off two items: PHS T-shirt quilt and 2 PHS monogrammed stadium seats. Tickets are 1 for $1 and 6 for $5. Tickets and Money are due Wednesday, Oct 14 to Coach Johnson. ALSO: Donate a 6-pack of 18-20 oz soda bottles and a bag of candy.
- JUNIOR CLASS MEETING: All Junior students and parents are invited to a class meeting, Sunday, Oct 4, from 2:30-3:30 pm, in the High School Library.
- T-Shirt Sales: Juniors are selling "Class of..." t-shirts to all students at PHS for $10. Money and order forms are due Monday, Sept. 14, 2016.
Theme: MONSTERS INC.
- Homecoming Hall Decorating: Sunday, Sept. 20 from 1-5 pm at the High School