• If your child requires any medication to be administered or carried at school, then you must submit a Medication Authorization form and the medication needs to be in original packaging or with properly labeled prescription. The form and medication need to be brought in by parent or guardian to the School Office or Nurse. Do not send ANY medications to school with your child or in their backpack. The medication must be provided and be in the original container (not in a baggie). 

    Prescription and over-the-counter medications: require the authorization form listed below which must be signed by the parent/guardian and the physician. There are instructions included with the medication form.

    The school office or clinic will not provide any student medications. Parent/guardian is required to provide the student's medications.

    **No written or emailed parent notes will be accepted**

    Medication Authorization Form 2020-2021


    A child may be allowed to self-carry and self-administer asthma, anyphylactic and/or diabetic medications only if they have shown that they can self-administer properly and safely. A parent/guardian and physician must complete the self-medication authorization form (see below). An asthma, anyphylaxis or diabetic managemement plan should accompany this form. These forms must be kept in the main office or clinic at the child's campus.

    Self-Medication Authorization Form