• Official Transcript Requests

    If you were a student at Ponder High School in the past and are in need of obtaining your official school transcript, please complete this online request form below. This form MUST be completed by the individual student. The transcript can be picked up in person with proper ID or be sent via USPS mail. A third-party may pick up the transcript if so designated in the form, but proper ID must be provided. 

    View Former Student Transcript Request Form


    This form is not intended for students currently enrolled at Ponder ISD. Current students, such as seniors, should request a transcript through our third-party service, Parchment.