• Current Student Official Transcript Requests

    If you are a current student at Ponder High School and need an official school transcript for your own personal use or sent to a college or university, you can obtain your transcript online using our third party service, Parchment


    This form is not intended for former students of Ponder ISD. Former students should request a transcript by clicking here.