Ponder ISD is committed to providing the safest possible environment for our students and staff. As part of this process, we have implemented an access control system at all Ponder ISD campuses.
The procedure for all visitors to all Ponder ISD schools is:
- Locate the intercom/camera at the main (front) entrance
- Press the “PUSH” button on the intercom
- Please be sure you are in front of the camera on the panel
- Someone will see you and will respond verbally
- The door will be unlocked for you to enter the building
- Please do not allow other visitors to enter with you
- All visitors will then report to the office to check in and be issued a visitors badge. A drivers license is required upon entry.