Hello. Welcome to 7th grade Texas History.Tutorials will be available 6:45-7:45 a.m. every morning, during lunch and after school (by appointment only). You must let me know if you plan on coming by after school. If you come for help before school and the front door is locked come around to the back door and knock. I will lock the front door at 6:55 and it will not be unlocked again until 7:30.
Policy For Correcting Daily Work
- Always do corrections on a sheet of notebook paper and staple it to the original assignment.
- Write the question you are correcting.
- If you are correcting a fill in the blank question write the entire sentence.
- If you are correcting a true and false you must write the statement. If it is false you must write the statement and then mark out what makes it false. Above or below what you marked out write the information that will make the statement true.
- You must get all questions that you correct right before I will consider the paper corrected.
- You must turn in corrected papers within 3 days of getting the assignment back.
- If the assignment had points deducted for being late the points will also be deducted on the correction.
- If you turn in a correction that is messy, I will make no attempt to grade it and the original grade will be final.
- I will allow you to make up to an 85 on a correction if you follow this guideline.