• Welcome to the School Nurse Page


    When should I keep my child at home?
    Please do not send your children to school if they:
    • Have had fever 100 degrees or greater within the last 24 hours (without fever-reducing medicine)
    • Have experienced vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours (without medicine)
    • Have itchy, red eyes with discolored drainage present
    • Have a rash of unknown origin, especially if drainage is present
    • Have lice or nits present in hair

    stick nurse