Use the menu to the left to learn important information regarding English I and Honors English I. I maintain a blog of each day's classwork, assignments, and upcoming deadlines.
Since the last school year ended in an unusual fashion, I have included a page of grammar links and a separate page of slide presentations, notes, videos, and practice. Use these to help yourself review and be a little more prepared for the first days of the 2020-2021 school year.
This is going to be a great year!
Supplies for Engish I and Honors English I:
- your school-issued Chromebook,
- headphones or earbuds that allow you to privately listen to media,
- wide-ruled notebook paper,
- blue or black ink pens (optional),
- set of four multi-colored highlighters or set of colored pencils,
- a folder with brads, and
- a three-subject spiral notebook.
"Seek opportunities to show you care. The smallest gestures often make the biggest difference."
Coach John Wooden
Please feel free to contact me through any of the following methods. Please know that I may be unable to answer the phone during class time, so please leave a voicemail, and I will return your call.
Ponder High School
300 West Bailey Street
Ponder, Texas 76259
Instructions on how to subscribe to updates to my page are included here